- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
Commodity complex stability is really predicated on the movement in the U.S. dollar, says NYMEX independent metals trader Eric Zuccarelli.
Financial earnings wind down as heavyweights like Google (GOOG) and Microsoft (MSFT) kick off tech earnings.
Materialise, a provider of 3D printing solutions, saw a loss in 2014 even as revenue was strong, as it beefed up spending in R&D and sales and marketing initiatives.
Citigroup could see a 2.8% move in the stock price following the earnings print on Thursday before the market opens.
EIA inventory showed U.S. oil inventories rose by 1.3 million barrels last week to 483.7 million barrels.
Netflix could see a 12% move in the stock price following the earnings print on Wednesday after the market closes.
Delta could see a 5.4% move in the stock price following the earnings print on Wednesday morning before the market opens.
Gold has come back down below the key technical and psychological level of $1,200 where it has been trading range bound around all year.
Intel reports earnings after the close on Tuesday.
Gold is trading back over the key $1,200 level following a disappointing jobs report and decline in the U.S. dollar.