- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
Analysts estimate these 10 stocks have up to 63% upside. Earnings for each are due next week.
These semiconductor stocks completed their announced acquisitions in 2011 and are likely to perform well in 2012.
These steel stocks are attractive buys with potential upsides.
Service sector stocks with double-digit upside in 2012 include SIRI and PCLN.
Global consumer electronics spending continues to rise, and these three stocks may benefit from that trend.
Robust crude oil prices propelled energy stocks higher in the first week of trading in 2012.
Bank of America, Microsoft and Alcoa wrapped last week on a positive note, while Verizon Communications and Coca Cola declined.
These IT stocks are likely to perform well in 2012, based on higher IT spending and strong upside potential.
Analysts see upside opportunity for these five stocks.
Diverse stocks with the highest 12-month profitability ratios are ranked according to analysts' upside estimates.