- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
Gold prices were gaining in a volatile trading session Friday as investors weighed low prices against signs of a strengthening U.S. economy.
Gold prices continued to fall Tuesday after more evidence of a looming recession in Europe sent equities tumbling and the dollar soaring.
Gold prices continued to fall Monday after China slashed growth estimates to an eight-year low of 7.5%.
BP reaches a $7.8 billion oil spill settlement.
Gold prices were recovering Thursday after Wednesday's 5% swoon resulted in the worst single-session loss in three years.
Gold prices were selling off Wednesday after Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke indicated that an additional round of quantitative easing was becoming increasingly unlikely.
Gold prices were rising Tuesday as investors shrugged off surging U.S. consumer confidence data and focused on the pending launch of a European refinancing operation.
Gold prices settled marginally lower Friday after a better-than-expected reading on U.S. home sales offered more evidence of a stabilizing economy.
Gold prices were falling Friday after a mixed report on U.S. new-home sales and a better-than-expected uptick in consumer sentiment.
Gold prices were rising Thursday as investors shrugged off signs of a strengthening U.S. economy, focusing instead on continued uncertainty in Europe.