- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Lower Today After Price Target Cut and Negative Analyst Note
Gold prices were wavering Wednesday as investors found few triggers to continue buying after Tuesday's Greek bailout-driven surge.
Gold prices were rising Tuesday after approval of second bailout package for Greece propped up the euro.
Gold prices were wavering Friday as confidence that Greece will secure a second bailout package grew, propping up the euro and slightly weakening the U.S. dollar.
Gold prices closed lower Tuesday as investors left gold on the sidelines and opted for the dollar
Sales of new homes rose more than expected in November according to a Census Bureau report.
Durable goods orders surged in November, according to a Census Bureau report.
The number of Americans filing for first time unemployment benefits fell last week according to a Labor Department report.
Stocks close flat Friday as European debt fears steal momentum from a strong reading on the U.S. jobs market. In the video, Lindsey Bell recaps the day.
Expectations of a strong reading on employment trends are high heading into the government's jobs report on this morning after economic data from earlier in the week suggested economic conditions are improving.
Manufacturing activity improved in November according to a report from the Institute for Supply Management.