- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Gold is bottoming and could have a significant summer rally.
The market is slowly moving away from safety and income to a philosophy of income plus possibilities for growth.
Regardless of Apple's fundamentals, technical analysis indicates the stock recently set up for a sharp move.
If AAPL breaks below 496.89 there could be problems. But small cap tech offers an alternative.
One salient feature of this rally has been the uptrend in small-cap U.S. stocks.
Meissner finds the stochastic oscillator in conjunction with a moving average a better tool for technical analysis than the MACD indicator.
Chart is suggesting the possibility of a near-term rally in the euro.
Individuals using moving averages can incorporate parabolic methodologies into their trading systems.
Moving averages smooth out a series of price data and enable investors to discern trends more easily.