- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Inventories are still down nearly 20 percent however.
Both bank owned homes and short sales still make up a large share of the housing market.
Nearly two million came out from underwater in 2012, but there are still over 13 million who lack home equity.
An eight percent annual increase in housing prices is raising some serious red flags.
As housing improves, a shift in demographic trends will favor the rental apartment market for the foreseeable future.
Congress extended the tax break on mortgage debt forgiveness while interest deduction survived the cliff.
A sellers market dominates the West Coast while the buyers are mainly East.
It's mainly due to investors like large hedge funds who are turning distrested properties into rentals.
First-time buyers' share of the housing market fell to nearly 35 per cent.
The headline number for housing starts was big, sending the home builder stocks on yet another tear.