- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
Inventories are still down nearly 20 percent however.
Both bank owned homes and short sales still make up a large share of the housing market.
Nearly two million came out from underwater in 2012, but there are still over 13 million who lack home equity.
An eight percent annual increase in housing prices is raising some serious red flags.
As housing improves, a shift in demographic trends will favor the rental apartment market for the foreseeable future.
Congress extended the tax break on mortgage debt forgiveness while interest deduction survived the cliff.
A sellers market dominates the West Coast while the buyers are mainly East.
It's mainly due to investors like large hedge funds who are turning distrested properties into rentals.
First-time buyers' share of the housing market fell to nearly 35 per cent.
The headline number for housing starts was big, sending the home builder stocks on yet another tear.