- Audi A3 Diesel Could Be Ultimate Road-Trip Champion at 63 MPG
- 18 Gas-Guzzling SUVs That Will Cost You a Fortune to Drive
- Marvel Superhero Battle Pits Disney Against Fox and Sony
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Small-Cap Rebound, Avanir, Ohr, CytoSorbents
- Delta to Wall Street: Don't Tell Us How to Run Our Airline
Inventories are still down nearly 20 percent however.
Both bank owned homes and short sales still make up a large share of the housing market.
Nearly two million came out from underwater in 2012, but there are still over 13 million who lack home equity.
An eight percent annual increase in housing prices is raising some serious red flags.
As housing improves, a shift in demographic trends will favor the rental apartment market for the foreseeable future.
Congress extended the tax break on mortgage debt forgiveness while interest deduction survived the cliff.
A sellers market dominates the West Coast while the buyers are mainly East.
It's mainly due to investors like large hedge funds who are turning distrested properties into rentals.
First-time buyers' share of the housing market fell to nearly 35 per cent.
The headline number for housing starts was big, sending the home builder stocks on yet another tear.