- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
Chris Robinson talks about the USDA Report. It is a small grains report, but there may be a trade-able move.
George Tkaczuk talks about some of the negatives and positives in the equity markets, and what to look for going forward.
Corn, wheat and beans are all making new lows for the move.
Randall Liss talks about open interest; what it is, what does it tells you, and how do you use it.
Tim Biggam reviews the broader markets following the Fed announcement yesterday
As the equity markets stall George Tkaczuk talks about some recent strength seen in the financial stocks.
Chris Robinson talks about the USDA Report due out on Thursday and the Funds.
Randall Liss discusses the different dimensions of trading options: direction, time and velocity.
Tim Biggam talks about S&P Futures, stocks and the effect Europe is having on the market. On another note, some of the big momentum names ran into some trouble yesterday.
Thursday, September 4 – Alan Knuckman reports from the floor of the CME Group in Chicago after a mixed day in the futures.