- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
George Tkaczuk discusses the new uptrend in equity markets and what the leadership in stocks will look like
Randall Liss reviews using put options as hedges
Market continues exploding higher
George Tkaczuk talks about the ongoing correction, noting some signals which may indicate a near-term bottom
The grains had a good rally and there has been a delay in the harvest. In cattle, last Thursday, there was key reversal day.
George Tkaczuk talks about the ongoing correction in the equity markets
Joe Cusick talks about stocks that have been hit the most. The industrial sector was hit the hardest.
Chris Robinson talks about Friday’s USDA report. The private forecasters last week came out with some high yields and big crops.
Chris Robinson talks about the USDA Report. It is a small grains report, but there may be a trade-able move.
George Tkaczuk talks about some of the negatives and positives in the equity markets, and what to look for going forward.