- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
George Tkaczuk talks about some of the sector rotation and how to play the double bottom base forming in Alliance Data Systems (ADS).
Dan Passarelli talks about the Gold ETF. GLD shares have been falling for several months now and could continue on a steady decline.
Chris Robinson talk about the USDA report. They did lower the yield for corn and raise the yield for soy beans.
As the uptrend continues, George Tkaczuk talks about a trade in F5 Networks (FFIV)
Tim Biggam talks about the ECB rate decision and how the economic numbers continue to deteriorate.
Dan Passarelli talks about a trade in BIDU. BIDU took off after earnings last week and continues to look strong.
George talks about all the factors underneath the hood that keeps driving equities higher.
Tim Biggam discusses the end of Quantitative Easing and the market's reaction
Chris Robinson reviews the fundamental drivers of the recent rally in grains