- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
George Tkaczuk discusses the new uptrend in equity markets and what the leadership in stocks will look like
Randall Liss reviews using put options as hedges
Market continues exploding higher
George Tkaczuk talks about the ongoing correction, noting some signals which may indicate a near-term bottom
The grains had a good rally and there has been a delay in the harvest. In cattle, last Thursday, there was key reversal day.
George Tkaczuk talks about the ongoing correction in the equity markets
Joe Cusick talks about stocks that have been hit the most. The industrial sector was hit the hardest.
Chris Robinson talks about Friday’s USDA report. The private forecasters last week came out with some high yields and big crops.
Chris Robinson talks about the USDA Report. It is a small grains report, but there may be a trade-able move.
George Tkaczuk talks about some of the negatives and positives in the equity markets, and what to look for going forward.