- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- The Least Educated States in America
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Stock Declines Ahead of Upcoming Earnings Release
Chris Robinson reviews commodity markets. Corn started to move higher three weeks ago and wheat has now moved up to a six month high.
George Tkaczuk talks about the selling pressure in this market, and how stocks that look attractive in this environment
Joe Cusick talks about how the trends are up and three of risk indicators are all positive.
Chris Robinson talks about the USDA Report coming out tomorrow. This report may provide a little action tomorrow.
Dr. George Tkaczuk talks about 3 very aggressive small cap biotech stocks and the general market environment
We open this week with a review of key futures and currency markets and some of the best setups in each.
Randall Liss talks about a simple spread called the vertical spread. It is all calls or all puts, same expiration cycle and long strike, short another strike.
Tim Biggam talks about the lack of announcement from the ECB. The market did not like the fact that there will be no imminent QE.
George Tkaczuk talks about the ongoing run in the market and talks about some the new set-ups he is seeing.
Tim Biggam talks about the Market starting to level off. Today the market opened a bit lower.