- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
Construction of new homes picks up in 2013 but remains below pre-crisis norms. The Census Bureau releases data for December on Friday.
Citigroup reported earnings per share of 82 cents, excluding items, vs. analyst estimates of 95 cents per share.
Citigroup is set to report fourth-quarter earnings on Thursday. Here's 3 things to watch.
The Mortgage Bankers Association on Tuesday significantly lowered its mortgage origination forecast for 2014, while JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo reported steep declines in origination volumes.
JPMorgan Chase kicks off bank earnings season.
The real question for shareholders is whether the bank will continue to deliver the high returns that compensate for the mounting legal tab.
An improving job market and still-low interest rates bode well for housing demand, with recent data also pointing to a pickup in building activity.
By every measure, the foreclosure crisis is receding.
In his first move just two days after being sworn in, the new director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency, has indicated that he would do more to support mortgage credit.
Home prices are poised to finish the year up 11.5% according to CoreLogic data.