- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
I will trade JCI utilizing an approach I dubbed "Linking", incorporating fundamental analysis just like Stephanie and Cramer do with Action Alerts Plus.
I think the VIX will go up and up and up even as the market sits here no matter how overpriced VIX is. Why? Because there is nothing else to buy.
How long with the VIX stay below 15?
Mark Sebastian of Option Pit doesn't like Apple stock as a long-term trade, but is bullish on the volatility for a near-term strategy.
Picking the top is not something any of us can do well, but taking profits is.
Mark Sebastian joins Jill Malandrino from the floor of the CMEGroup to review activity in the S&P and VIX and identify ways to trade volatility in June.
If you are unfamiliar with VIX derivatives, this is the week to watch the VIX options and futures move.
With AAPL going ex-dividend on February 7, Mark Sebastian of OptionPit shows you how to execute this trade using BMY and the tech giant as examples.
David Peltier, portfolio manager of TheStreet's Stocks Under $10, and Mark Sebastian of Option Pit like shares of KOG. Here is an options strategy for a bullish position.
The first thing to remember about options is that all the prices are relative.