- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
I think the VIX will go up and up and up even as the market sits here no matter how overpriced VIX is. Why? Because there is nothing else to buy.
How long with the VIX stay below 15?
Mark Sebastian of Option Pit doesn't like Apple stock as a long-term trade, but is bullish on the volatility for a near-term strategy.
Picking the top is not something any of us can do well, but taking profits is.
If you are unfamiliar with VIX derivatives, this is the week to watch the VIX options and futures move.
With AAPL going ex-dividend on February 7, Mark Sebastian of OptionPit shows you how to execute this trade using BMY and the tech giant as examples.
David Peltier, portfolio manager of TheStreet's Stocks Under $10, and Mark Sebastian of Option Pit like shares of KOG. Here is an options strategy for a bullish position.
The first thing to remember about options is that all the prices are relative.
Mark Sebastian of Option Pit leans toward a combination of buying and selling volatility.
The VXX will reverse split on October 5, four-for-one. This is why I am taking positions off into the split.