- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
Ratio spreading minis could create a sort of back-to-the-future opportunity. Let's take a look at an example trading Apple and walk through the math.
In today's numbers, in order to feel what we felt as those experienced in a previous massive bull run, the S&P 500 would have to rally from the current 1500 level to over 2500, doing so by December.
Skip Raschke explains what you need to know about gaps if you are going to trade options.
This plan was built on the following list of personal rules, listed by most important at the top.
In final part of the series, I review strategies to employ post-halt.
Prior to initiating any trade, you must make these critical decisions so you will be in complete control of your risk.
This trade is purely a technical call on speculation.
How I handle each and every trade setup is done by what I call averaging in.
AA is starting to coil and I am bullish technically and fundamentally.
Cardinal Health lines up well fundamentally and technically for a straight call buy.