- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Ratio spreading minis could create a sort of back-to-the-future opportunity. Let's take a look at an example trading Apple and walk through the math.
In today's numbers, in order to feel what we felt as those experienced in a previous massive bull run, the S&P 500 would have to rally from the current 1500 level to over 2500, doing so by December.
Skip Raschke explains what you need to know about gaps if you are going to trade options.
This plan was built on the following list of personal rules, listed by most important at the top.
In final part of the series, I review strategies to employ post-halt.
Prior to initiating any trade, you must make these critical decisions so you will be in complete control of your risk.
This trade is purely a technical call on speculation.
How I handle each and every trade setup is done by what I call averaging in.
AA is starting to coil and I am bullish technically and fundamentally.
Cardinal Health lines up well fundamentally and technically for a straight call buy.