- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
I like to think that there are no two trades that are alike, as the market is far too dynamic for that occurrence. The planning of each trade to be taken is an individual process.
This is the temptation for newbie traders (and all traders) to avoid.
The reward factor of any trade or investment should never be the catalyst for exchanging personal capital for the trade/investment.
The strategy is both risk controlled on the short side and can become open-ended on the long side if all goes according to plan. This is how you need to trade the play.
This is a fantastic place to start for any trader that needs to improve his or her knowledge base regarding the world of Wall Street.
Rolling is an option trader's tactic used to better position the trader relative to the current and anticipated change in the future value of the underlying.
Given the potential for SBAC Communications to turn into a REIT and lack of earnings, I am joining the shorts on this stock.
Almost every trader has an opinion about the current and future price of gold. This is mine.
Skip Raschke of Options Profits explains why chasing a trade is never pleasant and should not be so. Here is how to avoid it.
Skip Raschke explains why he prefers to trade spreads in the long run compared to unhedged shooter trades.