- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Phil McDonnell discusses the importance of correlation in reducing risk,diversifying and option hedging.
Phil McDonnell discusses whether GLD or SLV is the better trade at this time.
Phil McDonnell looks at how he evaluates an option trade with EEM as a specific example.
Money Management Ideas from Phil McDonnell
OptionsProfits contributor Phil McDonnell discusses how to Use Puts and Calls to hedge stock and other options.
Phil McDonnell explains how capital, buying power and risk tolerance determines position size.
Phil McDonnell talks about the difference betweenbuys and sells on puts and buys and sells on call using Occidental Petroleum as an example.
Phil McDonnell discusses Calendar Rolls with a specific example using Bank of Hawaii (BOH) options.
Phil McDonnell contributor to OptionsProfits, discusses how to protect equity positions with options strategies.
Phil McDonnell talks about the importance of Greeks: Delta, Gamma and Theta.