- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
Phil McDonnell discusses the importance of correlation in reducing risk,diversifying and option hedging.
Phil McDonnell discusses whether GLD or SLV is the better trade at this time.
Phil McDonnell looks at how he evaluates an option trade with EEM as a specific example.
Money Management Ideas from Phil McDonnell
OptionsProfits contributor Phil McDonnell discusses how to Use Puts and Calls to hedge stock and other options.
Phil McDonnell explains how capital, buying power and risk tolerance determines position size.
Phil McDonnell talks about the difference betweenbuys and sells on puts and buys and sells on call using Occidental Petroleum as an example.
Phil McDonnell discusses Calendar Rolls with a specific example using Bank of Hawaii (BOH) options.
Phil McDonnell contributor to OptionsProfits, discusses how to protect equity positions with options strategies.
Phil McDonnell talks about the importance of Greeks: Delta, Gamma and Theta.