- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
The importance of this difference is reflected in the probability of making money.
Phil McDonnell explains why the butterfly strategy is one of the best ways to trade an expected sideways or neutral market outlook.
Although many traders utilize stop losses, there are many pitfalls to the technique.
Everyone loses sometimes. The key is to not lose too much on any one trade.
Phil McDonnell talks about the importance of having a trading plan and sticking to it.
Let's talk about each of these risk metrics and understand the advantages and limitations of each.
The butterfly strategy is one of the safer option strategies available to a trader and is well worth learning.
My motto is that position sizing is the only sure way to reduce risk.
Many traders are confused by how the type of account they have affects their option trading.
Phil McDonnell talks about using the VIX to predict Market direction.