- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
The stock has been in an uptrend for the last year and appears to be ready to continue that trend.
I like to see stocks that are in a strong uptrend, and the longer and stronger, the better.
My exit strategy is somewhat unique. Using it will make it more likely that your trade will be profitable.
Many option traders do not understand the theory behind the Black-Scholes model. The actual idea is quite simple.
Phil McDonnell explains that a calendar spread is a relatively low-risk trade which seeks to profit from the different time erosion values of options with different expiration months.
When we trade the market there are very few guarantees. However when we trade options time is guaranteed.
In the markets there are many possible amounts you can win or lose with varying probabilities.
My simple plan for option traders is to figure out how many trades you can monitor at one time.
At this juncture it is more important than ever to pay attention to managing your portfolio. Phil McDonnell of Options Profits says the key is to properly manage risk for trading consistency.
Phil McDonnell talks about Managing Your trades for Maximum Profit andlower Risk.