- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- America's 10 Favorite Fast-Food Burgers
The stock has been in an uptrend for the last year and appears to be ready to continue that trend.
I like to see stocks that are in a strong uptrend, and the longer and stronger, the better.
My exit strategy is somewhat unique. Using it will make it more likely that your trade will be profitable.
Many option traders do not understand the theory behind the Black-Scholes model. The actual idea is quite simple.
Phil McDonnell explains that a calendar spread is a relatively low-risk trade which seeks to profit from the different time erosion values of options with different expiration months.
When we trade the market there are very few guarantees. However when we trade options time is guaranteed.
In the markets there are many possible amounts you can win or lose with varying probabilities.
My simple plan for option traders is to figure out how many trades you can monitor at one time.
At this juncture it is more important than ever to pay attention to managing your portfolio. Phil McDonnell of Options Profits says the key is to properly manage risk for trading consistency.
Phil McDonnell talks about Managing Your trades for Maximum Profit andlower Risk.