- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
Many options traders use spreads in their trading yet they do not know how to calculate the net delta for their spread or how to find the net theta. Phil McDonnell of Options Profits breaks it down for you.
Phil McDonnell talks about using VIX Options to hedge stocks or a portfolio.
FedEx could be hurt by USPS contract cuts. Let's play this bearish view by selling a vertical call spread.
Phil McDonnell discusses the importance of correlation in reducing risk,diversifying and option hedging.
Some options models suffer from the fat tails problem. Let's examine an underlying index to understand this problem and how to work around it.
A trade with a high probability of success is a very different animal than a low probability long shot.
Phil McDonnell discusses whether GLD or SLV is the better trade at this time.
Phil McDonnell looks at how he evaluates an option trade with EEM as a specific example.
It is entirely possible to have a winning system and still lose money, or even worse, blow up through over trading or poor portfolio allocation.
You should consider this list of factors in figuring out how much to risk on each trade.