- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Mass Demonstration To Declare: Netanyahu Doesn't Speak On Behalf Of World Jewry
Phil McDonnell talks about how the Reflection Principle can be used to analyze Stop Losses, Profit Targets and Option Exit Strategies.
At this market juncture the home furnishing stocks are doing well.
Phil McDonnell talks about using Delta and Gamma to Control Risk and Hedge.
Phil McDonnell talks about why avoiding lossesis more important than focusing on wins.
The key for an options trader is to know when to put on a protective hedge to manage risk.
Phil McDonnell discusses the inter-relationship between Delta,Gamma and Theta.
This is how to find the ideal size and number of positions for your portfolio.
Phil McDonnell talks about what macro factors are driving the markets today.
Let's take a look at the pros and cons of both straddles and directional plays, and also when these techniques should be utilized.