- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- GM's Triple Assault on Tesla -- Including a Range-Topping Cadillac Plug-In
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
Phil McDonnell talks about how the Reflection Principle can be used to analyze Stop Losses, Profit Targets and Option Exit Strategies.
At this market juncture the home furnishing stocks are doing well.
Phil McDonnell talks about using Delta and Gamma to Control Risk and Hedge.
Phil McDonnell talks about why avoiding lossesis more important than focusing on wins.
The key for an options trader is to know when to put on a protective hedge to manage risk.
Phil McDonnell discusses the inter-relationship between Delta,Gamma and Theta.
This is how to find the ideal size and number of positions for your portfolio.
Phil McDonnell talks about what macro factors are driving the markets today.
Let's take a look at the pros and cons of both straddles and directional plays, and also when these techniques should be utilized.