- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- GM's Triple Assault on Tesla -- Including a Range-Topping Cadillac Plug-In
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
Major moves in the asset classes is the tale of the tape.
Today we’re taking a look at a few charts, starting with FB which is rocking and rolling, confirmed for a full position based on positive readings with 5/5 indicators.
Today's Big Idea updates our existing swing positions, levels I'd like to buy FFIV and the next big signal in FXY.
We open this week's analysis with the Euro & Yen along with several other currencies moving into bonds, notes and precious metals.
Today's Hot Topic reviews positions we established this week, notes on the primary stock indexes and what we're looking for post August expiration.
In Wednesday morning’s video review, John Carter runs through an overview of equity indexes to give some perspective on where we stand.
In today’s video John Carter recaps last week’s close and what to look for in the coming week.
In John Carter’s daily commentary, he discusses the importance of monitoring correlated assets.
Carter discusses the current short-term trend.
John Carter discusses last week’s low market and what to trade going into this week.