- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
We open the week with the S&P in relation to it's recent ranges, the importance of the dollar, and a few fresh setups to look at on Monday.
IWM, QQQ, AMZN, TLT, KO, CHRW, WYNN, VIPS
As options traders move to the November front month, we're looking at futures to drive action for next several weeks in currencies, metals and interest rates.
Today's Hot Topic updates our swing stance on the market and how we're looking to setup October expiration.
Carter says he has not seen this type of movement since the summer of 2011 where there was a 20% decline in three weeks.
Today's video reviews the recent moves in stock indexes, a few updates on existing positions and key levels to follow for the next few weeks of trading.
Taking a look at a variety of macro markets to plan out our short-term trading outlook
We're winding down a volatile week with a review of both sides of the markets
Thoughts into Friday's employment data, and some of the most important charts for trading into the year's end.
VIX, Equities, Dollar, Yen, Bonds, Oil, Grains