- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Today's video covers recent moves in the bond market, the impact we're seeing from crude and a few new tickers with trades into expiration.
In an unusual occurrence, the TRIN spike on Wednesday failed to a lead to a sustained rally the following day
Today we're looking at the flush moves we saw on Tuesday along with the latest in bonds and a few of our other favorite tickers.
Today's Hot Topic covers some detailed levels in TLT along with the swing stance of several others and thoughts into Friday's employment data.
In today's overview we take a look at the move in the dollar and how various markets are reacting, as well as an update on our individual setups.
Today's Big Idea updates positions in TLT and FB, thoughts on broad markets via the QQQ's and some fresh ideas for ILMN.
We open the week with an update on currencies, bonds, crude, stock index futures and grains for the shortened holiday week.
Today we're looking at a few short term setups around monthly expiration, updates on existing positions and the latest on the US Dollar.
Today's Hot Topic opens the week with a review of currencies, some of the most important signals in bonds and notes and getting into crude, metals and grains.
Market Review and position update as we have a look at QQQ, UUP, FXY, TLT, BA, and TSLA