- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- GM's Triple Assault on Tesla -- Including a Range-Topping Cadillac Plug-In
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
Thoughts into Friday's employment data, and some of the most important charts for trading into the year's end.
VIX, Equities, Dollar, Yen, Bonds, Oil, Grains
Equities, Currencies, Bonds, Oil, Gold, Cattle, Grains
Correlated assets provide clues.
NO INFO NO INFO NO INFO NO INFO NO INFO
In today's update, we note that equity markets are powering higher despite major weakness in the energy sector (XLE).
FOMC, Position Update, New Trade FFIV
In today's update, we're looking at some markets that are showing signs of serious unwinding.
We open this week's analysis with a look at the Nasdaq.
We finally had a selloff yesterday, but not a sky-is-falling selloff.