- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
The weekly charts of stock indexes still act great in this "easy money" environment.
We close out the last day of February with one of my favorite trades on the board right now, the US Dollar.
We begin the week with a fresh review on commodities, starting with precious metals & currencies.
Simpler Options' John Carter looks at a few of the most recent earnings reports from the tech heavy Nasdaq.
Today we're reviewing the markets prior to Wednesday's FOMC minutes.
The battle continues between the bearish trend on the weekly chart and the ferocious short covering rallies we've seen off the lows.
Today's video covers recent moves in the bond market, the impact we're seeing from crude and a few new tickers with trades into expiration.
In an unusual occurrence, the TRIN spike on Wednesday failed to a lead to a sustained rally the following day
Today we're looking at the flush moves we saw on Tuesday along with the latest in bonds and a few of our other favorite tickers.
Today's Hot Topic covers some detailed levels in TLT along with the swing stance of several others and thoughts into Friday's employment data.