- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
VIX, Equities, Dollar, Yen, Bonds, Oil, Grains
Equities, Currencies, Bonds, Oil, Gold, Cattle, Grains
Correlated assets provide clues.
NO INFO NO INFO NO INFO NO INFO NO INFO
In today's update, we note that equity markets are powering higher despite major weakness in the energy sector (XLE).
FOMC, Position Update, New Trade FFIV
In today's update, we're looking at some markets that are showing signs of serious unwinding.
We open this week's analysis with a look at the Nasdaq.
We finally had a selloff yesterday, but not a sky-is-falling selloff.
Major moves in the asset classes is the tale of the tape.