- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Lower Today After Price Target Cut and Negative Analyst Note
We close out the last day of February with one of my favorite trades on the board right now, the US Dollar.
We begin the week with a fresh review on commodities, starting with precious metals & currencies.
Simpler Options' John Carter looks at a few of the most recent earnings reports from the tech heavy Nasdaq.
Today we're reviewing the markets prior to Wednesday's FOMC minutes.
The battle continues between the bearish trend on the weekly chart and the ferocious short covering rallies we've seen off the lows.
Today's video covers recent moves in the bond market, the impact we're seeing from crude and a few new tickers with trades into expiration.
In an unusual occurrence, the TRIN spike on Wednesday failed to a lead to a sustained rally the following day
Today we're looking at the flush moves we saw on Tuesday along with the latest in bonds and a few of our other favorite tickers.
Today's Hot Topic covers some detailed levels in TLT along with the swing stance of several others and thoughts into Friday's employment data.
In today's overview we take a look at the move in the dollar and how various markets are reacting, as well as an update on our individual setups.