- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
Earnings season is upon us and all eyes will be fixed on NFLX Wednesday as the company is set to report after the bell.
We also spend some time reviewing bonds and notes, gold and oil.
The battle continues as bulls struggle to push to new highs.
Gold Could Run, Dollar to Trend Higher, Indices May Roll Over
This Most Recent Decline Has me a Little More Concerned.
Multiple Markets are at Key Levels in a Bullish Market.
The Market Continues to be Driven by the U.S. Dollar, a Move We've Been Covering for Some Time.
Stocks have seen a pretty healthy decline from the highs two weeks ago and we're finally starting to see a test of deeper levels of support.
The weekly charts of stock indexes still act great in this "easy money" environment.
We close out the last day of February with one of my favorite trades on the board right now, the US Dollar.