- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
There is no need to pour over all of the job data. All the stock market cares about right now is whether the U.S. dollar is going higher or lower.
Earnings reports bring surprises, and surprises create opportunity for the nimble options trader.
Uncertainty puts a chokehold on the ability to take risks, to want to borrow money, to create a project that would require hiring people to help see it to fruition. Uncertainty also breeds discontent.
I like the Crude Oil Double Short ETN as a way to participate in any continued downward price movement of oil.
One of the easiest ways to participate in the advance of gold prices is through either the gold exchange traded fund, the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), or using leverage via longer-term options on GLD or through the CME Group Futures contract, GC.
Have expectations gotten so low that investors are now adding side bets as to whether their portfolio will be up or down?
I continue to like how PCLN acts and will buy September 290 calls, if it pulls back to $303.
The ebbs and flows of AAPL to the upside are over, and weekly order flow will mutate into a downward bias that could last for months.
There are a couple of ways to play AAPL on options expiration day.