- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Today's Hot Topic reviews the position adjustments we made this week along with a few new setups to track into the end of the year.
Today we're looking at the current stance of the market from a swing perspective, a few of our favorite tickers along with updates on existing positions.
Today's Hot Topic reviews stock indexes and a few key sectors along with the impact of the dollar and several major commodities.
In today's video, we're honing in on some specific sectors and stocks.
We open the week with the S&P in relation to it's recent ranges, the importance of the dollar, and a few fresh setups to look at on Monday.
IWM, QQQ, AMZN, TLT, KO, CHRW, WYNN, VIPS
As options traders move to the November front month, we're looking at futures to drive action for next several weeks in currencies, metals and interest rates.
Today's Hot Topic updates our swing stance on the market and how we're looking to setup October expiration.
Carter says he has not seen this type of movement since the summer of 2011 where there was a 20% decline in three weeks.
Today's video reviews the recent moves in stock indexes, a few updates on existing positions and key levels to follow for the next few weeks of trading.