- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
Those who call China's housing market a "bubble" fail to mention that a huge percentage of China's existing housing stock is old and "pre-teardown."
We're now in a manic state because we had a 14% correction. With that and the myriad of worries we've heard about since, it shouldn't be a surprise that home sales were down in May.
Longer term it is very easy to see E-House China capturing a 10% market share even if sales in the world's largest real estate industry were to stay flat.
Intevac is a small player in the hard disk industry that seems to have been overlooked even as its stock has performed well.