- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- The Least Educated States in America
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Stock Declines Ahead of Upcoming Earnings Release
Toyota's recent fall from grace due to its massive recall has been a major boost to GM, Ford and Chrysler.
The rise in non-oil goods is linked to strength of the dollar as a result of Europe's debt problems.
There was another decline in consumer spending in May, signaling a cool economy.
Housing starts have dropped to below the worst levels in previous recessions.
Retail sales in May were far below expectations, coming in with a decline of 1.2% on the month when the consensus of economists was looking for an increase of 0.2%.
The decline in both imports and exports in the latest report indicates a slowdown in global trade.
With the global economy continuing to improve, there is steady improvement in demand for air travel as well as cargo since the beginning of 2010, after being badly affected by the economic downturn.
BP has some tough problems to tackle as a result of the Gulf spill but its existence is not threatened.
ADP reported a modest gain of 55,000 private-sector jobs for May.
Homebuilding has been one of the key locomotives that pulls the economy out of recessions. Its absence will make the current recovery anemic.