- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
High gas prices are not needed for spectacular profits.
Now that they've fallen so low, financial inputs into the oil market are likely to keep oil prices low for the foreseeable future.
The Saudis don't care about a price war with the U.S., but they are willing to let the bear market shake out the weaker competitors.
Dan Dicker, energy contributor at TheStreet.com, talks with Brittany Umar about the $5.4 billion sale of Marcellus assets to Southwestern Energy from Chesapeake Energy.
Dan Dicker, energy contributor to TheStreet.com, talks with Jim Cramer about oil prices and oil stocks.
Nothing fundamental has changed for oil.
Dan Dicker, energy contributor at TheStreet.com, talks to Brittany Umar about the latest drop in oil prices and where to invest in the oil and gas sector.
Higher oil prices are necessary to keep domestic oil production flowing. Companies are playing a game of chicken, hoping they won't have to cut back jobs.
In other words, oil must still be in an uptrend.
Dan Dicker, energy contributor to TheStreet.com, talks with Brittany Umar about the dropping prices of oil.