- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Oil companies, once banking on oil prices they expected to stay near $100 a barrel, have been forced to take some extreme measures in order to ensure their survival.
The tidal wave of low oil prices is washing away U.S. economic growth and we shall soon see how like Russia we are a petro state.
Dan Dicker, energy contributor at TheStreet.com, talks with Jim Cramer about the very distressed oil companies working in U.S. shale.
Dan Dicker, energy contributor at TheStreet.com, talks with Jim Cramer about still collapsing oil prices.
Dan Dicker, energy contributor at TheStreet.com, talks with Jim Cramer about oil services stocks.
When drilling stops, as it surely will, production slowdowns are only a matter of time. One cannot exist without the other.
Jim Cramer talks with energy contributor Dan Dicker about the possibility of a $40 price for a barrel of oil and what that would mean.
Dan Dicker, energy contributor at TheStreet, talks with Stephanie Link about the trade opportunities for people willing to dive into a very volatile oil market.
Dan Dicker, Energy contributor at theStreet, talks with Brittany Umar about the universal blindsiding that collapsing oil prices have had on hedge fund managers.
Dan Dicker, energy contributor at TheStreet, talks with Brittany Umar about the continuing slide in oil prices and when the bottom might be found.