- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
He has four good reasons for doing so.
The focus remains mostly on Europe. Global shares are mixed, with European shares little changed.
In January, the eurozone's current account surplus surged to its highest level in nearly five years.
Markets will be focused on Bernanke's upcoming speech.
This is a tactical call, rather than strategic, as the Australian dollar still appears largely range bound.
The news coming from Spain is worrisome as the media focus on local bank reliance, central bank funding and the 2012 budget that will be unveiled next week.
The dollar is modestly firmer but remains confined to tight ranges Monday morning.
European shares are extending their eight-month high.
In recent months, individual currencies no longer correlate as closely with the S&P 500.
Sterling is weakest out of the G10 currencies and European equities are flat.