- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Lower Today After Price Target Cut and Negative Analyst Note
Multiple factors could pressure the euro lower in coming weeks.
Stocks decline in the wake of FOMC minutes as rising Treasury yields shake out positions.
The drop in the labor participation rate is not entirely from discouraged workers.
Spain's budget appears less and less credible, while Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti's reforms are increasingly under threat.
A president resigns over a personal scandal and the nation's banks display a reluctance to invest in the economy.
The report underscores recent activity in foreign exchange reserves.
USD is stronger against the Australian dollar, but fell to its lowest level in a month against the yen.
It's important to look at the gross positions and not just the net positions in the Commitment of Traders report. Here is a detailed analysis of the latest report.
Some investors holding Greek bonds are balking at voluntary debt forgiveness.
The euro stopped short of last week's highs ahead of the North American session.