- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
The company is having difficulty gauging utilization following a downturn in sales and orders last year.
eBay's revenue growth is slowing, and margins are getting pinched.
Google's excluding costs related to stock-based compensation and one-time charges inflates growth potential and understates valuation multiples.