- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
The company is having difficulty gauging utilization following a downturn in sales and orders last year.
eBay's revenue growth is slowing, and margins are getting pinched.
Google's excluding costs related to stock-based compensation and one-time charges inflates growth potential and understates valuation multiples.