- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Mass Demonstration To Declare: Netanyahu Doesn't Speak On Behalf Of World Jewry
The company is having difficulty gauging utilization following a downturn in sales and orders last year.
eBay's revenue growth is slowing, and margins are getting pinched.
Google's excluding costs related to stock-based compensation and one-time charges inflates growth potential and understates valuation multiples.