- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
With long-short pair trades, investors can capture relative outperformance and absolute returns, regardless of market direction.
As we commemorate the 10th anniversary of 9/11, here are five stocks of companies that play a critical role in our national security.
Even in an uncertain market, an earnings beat can propel a stock higher. Here are five to consider.
Think twice before getting sucked into buying stocks without a net. Instead, pair a long stock with a short to come out ahead no matter what.
These stocks have solid fundamentals and growth projections, but have been decimated by a broad market selloff.
The Fresh Market and Campbell Soup are among those stocks that could be easily torpedoed by earnings reports.
The best defensive tool in a nonsensical trading market is to match long and short stocks in the same sector, ensuring a profit either way.
Dividend-paying shares are a good bet even when the market is shaky. These stocks have a stable track record, pay dividends and are at bargain prices.
Volatility exploded last week. Stocks fell, but there was no real panic. That raises the possibility of further losses.
Pairing a long position in one stocks with a short of another can help investors capture relative outperformance and absolute returns.