- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
With long-short pair trades, investors can capture relative outperformance and absolute returns, regardless of market direction.
As we commemorate the 10th anniversary of 9/11, here are five stocks of companies that play a critical role in our national security.
Even in an uncertain market, an earnings beat can propel a stock higher. Here are five to consider.
Think twice before getting sucked into buying stocks without a net. Instead, pair a long stock with a short to come out ahead no matter what.
These stocks have solid fundamentals and growth projections, but have been decimated by a broad market selloff.
The Fresh Market and Campbell Soup are among those stocks that could be easily torpedoed by earnings reports.
The best defensive tool in a nonsensical trading market is to match long and short stocks in the same sector, ensuring a profit either way.
Dividend-paying shares are a good bet even when the market is shaky. These stocks have a stable track record, pay dividends and are at bargain prices.
Volatility exploded last week. Stocks fell, but there was no real panic. That raises the possibility of further losses.
Pairing a long position in one stocks with a short of another can help investors capture relative outperformance and absolute returns.