- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
With earnings season approaching, investors can get a head start with these companies reporting earnings this week.
Pairing a long position with a corresponding short one can ensure slow and steady positive returns and protect your portfolio. .
The wealthy are still spending, and that can translate to profit growth for these companies that cater to the higher-end consumer.
For those who haven't given up entirely on this market, here are several selective earnings trades for the week.
In an uncertain market, investors can protect their portfolios by following an absolute return strategy using pair trades.
These downgrades came too late to save investors any money and now present buying opportunities.
Here are five stocks with artificially low share prices that are likely to beat earnings expectations this week.
A reduction in earnings expectations for the S&P 500 is only the beginning; if expectations for these stocks are also lowered, watch out below.
These companies offer lower-priced products and services -- and could be bargains for your portfolio, too.
The period directly after an earnings report provides a small window of opportunity during which fundamentals actually matter.