- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
The rash of credit card breaches at major retail chains last year had a surprisingly low impact on holiday shopping, consumers said in a survey.
Holiday shopping is a wonderful experience — until the credit card bills start rolling in.
If you're resolving to get your credit card account in order to lower your balance and boost your credit score, here are some ideas how.
CurrentC, the planned payment system run by a multibillion-dollar consortium of retailers known as MCX, is way behind Apple on smartphone payments.
All of the cards in your wallet will be switched during the next year to this more secure system for paying for things without cash.
Researchers estimate that 10% of Americans have been victims of credit card fraud, most falling prey to one of these sneaky techniques by fraudsters.
Closing a credit card account could actually hurt your credit score. Be smart with card cancellations and they will not come back to haunt you in the future.
Apple's announcement of a new payment system, Apple Pay, could not have come at a more opportune time.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is 'putting credit card companies on notice' that they must make true costs clear, the agency's leader said.
Maxing out your credit card can have a big impact on your credit score, but there are ways to make a transaction without reaching your credit limit.