- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
The Stop Errors in Credit Use and Reporting Act is designed to reduce the problems consumers experience through errors in their scores.
Last week it was Bank of America, but the consumer agency has been busy with several companies these past two years.
A study indicates an astounding 43% of identity theft cases last year were the result of poor security practices by those caring for your health.
How responsible are your kids? The cards they carry for emergencies are ultimately your responsibility.
Prepaid debit cards have become a popular alternative to checking accounts for more of us, especially those of us under the age of 50.
Consider all your options before paying taxes with a credit card. A smarter solution may be out there.
Don't relax, though. Identity theft is happening all the time, literally.
The United States still lags behind the rest of the world on moving to more secure EMV credit cards.
The results of this collection of complaints flip when you look at purchase volume.
Your personal information, email, credit cards and bank accounts are not as private and protected as you think.