- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
When the reality is actually worse than reported, any data can be made to look good.
We are stuck in a repetitive cycle of money printing and debt creation, but expecting different results.
Gresham's Law is a lie. Here's why.
China steadily and determinedly is buying and producing gold as it replaces the U.S. dollar with the renminbi as the world's new reserve currency.
The decoupling would come between the paper prices for gold and silver and the real price for the metals in legitimate, 'physical' markets.
If these bankers are all so stupid when it comes to performing one of their primary functions then they should be fired now.
When any market exhibits violent price-moves for no reason on a regular basis, we are justified in concluding that manipulation is taking place.
After 'Too Big to Fail' we have 'Too Big to Jail,' as the in-your-face LIibor scandal shows.
None of your paper is safe is any financial institution. Our governments have formally and publicly declared this to all of us.
What a time to be a politician, banker or media hack as the population blindly accepts their crimes and takes the blame.