- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Governments can tell us they're destroying the value of our currencies while talking about these currencies rising in value.
Gold bugs are detectives, uncovering the truth about the manipulation of precious metals markets.
The size of the gold market is much greater than the amount of bullion actually available.
The platinum market provides us with a crystal-clear picture of how the silver market would behave if it was ever freed from its relentless price manipulation.
The global economy has ceased to respond to basic supply/demand stimuli because our subsidy-saturated global agriculture model is so absurdly broken.
Nothing has ended, we've just entered a new era called 'buyer beware.'
Why do we have an entire economic system that operates like a lemming in a sports car?
The amount of wealth held by a small sliver of people is obscene.
Global fundamentals are certain to drive bullion prices higher.
Here are two of the three reasons why gold and silver must outperform most other asset classes in our current circumstances.