- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
When the reality is actually worse than reported, any data can be made to look good.
We are stuck in a repetitive cycle of money printing and debt creation, but expecting different results.
Gresham's Law is a lie. Here's why.
China steadily and determinedly is buying and producing gold as it replaces the U.S. dollar with the renminbi as the world's new reserve currency.
The decoupling would come between the paper prices for gold and silver and the real price for the metals in legitimate, 'physical' markets.
If these bankers are all so stupid when it comes to performing one of their primary functions then they should be fired now.
When any market exhibits violent price-moves for no reason on a regular basis, we are justified in concluding that manipulation is taking place.
After 'Too Big to Fail' we have 'Too Big to Jail,' as the in-your-face LIibor scandal shows.
None of your paper is safe is any financial institution. Our governments have formally and publicly declared this to all of us.
What a time to be a politician, banker or media hack as the population blindly accepts their crimes and takes the blame.