- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
There's nothing good about this data unless you believe spring weather caught up with a warm winter.
Another light volume melt-up is all one can observe.
The set-up for the day began with last night's spectacular earnings news from Apple and continued with Bernanke's news conference.
What action took place in markets up to the close was geared around investors squaring up before Wednesday.
Eurozone issues stole the show on Monday... again.
Volume on Friday wasn't very high for an options expiration.
Stocks didn't like earnings news and economic data overall.
Some leading tech names saw heavy profit-taking on Wednesday.
Much of the rally may just be due to late funding of retirement accounts.