- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
FXI has been in an unproductive trading range for the past 1.5 years.
Investors are fleeing gold and moving to the stock market.
We won't have a real stock market rally without financials being in the mix.
We've been using TZA to hedge our long position in Small-Caps.
With rumors of a pipeline explosion in Saudi Arabia, we compare Crude Oil futures contracts to the United States Oil Fund (USO) and the United States 12 Month Oil Fund (USL).
We compare the Silver futures contracts to the iShares Silver ETF (SLV).
The Federal Reserve has given a green light to buy gold.
Let's take a look at a few ways to play crude oil with ETFs.