- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
FXI has been in an unproductive trading range for the past 1.5 years.
Investors are fleeing gold and moving to the stock market.
We won't have a real stock market rally without financials being in the mix.
We've been using TZA to hedge our long position in Small-Caps.
With rumors of a pipeline explosion in Saudi Arabia, we compare Crude Oil futures contracts to the United States Oil Fund (USO) and the United States 12 Month Oil Fund (USL).
We compare the Silver futures contracts to the iShares Silver ETF (SLV).
The Federal Reserve has given a green light to buy gold.
Let's take a look at a few ways to play crude oil with ETFs.