- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
- How Will SolarCity (SCTY) Stock Be Affected By The Pricing of Its Convertible Senior Notes?
FXI has been in an unproductive trading range for the past 1.5 years.
Investors are fleeing gold and moving to the stock market.
We won't have a real stock market rally without financials being in the mix.
We've been using TZA to hedge our long position in Small-Caps.
With rumors of a pipeline explosion in Saudi Arabia, we compare Crude Oil futures contracts to the United States Oil Fund (USO) and the United States 12 Month Oil Fund (USL).
We compare the Silver futures contracts to the iShares Silver ETF (SLV).
The Federal Reserve has given a green light to buy gold.
Let's take a look at a few ways to play crude oil with ETFs.