- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- The 10 Poorest States in America
FXI has been in an unproductive trading range for the past 1.5 years.
Investors are fleeing gold and moving to the stock market.
We won't have a real stock market rally without financials being in the mix.
We've been using TZA to hedge our long position in Small-Caps.
With rumors of a pipeline explosion in Saudi Arabia, we compare Crude Oil futures contracts to the United States Oil Fund (USO) and the United States 12 Month Oil Fund (USL).
We compare the Silver futures contracts to the iShares Silver ETF (SLV).
The Federal Reserve has given a green light to buy gold.
Let's take a look at a few ways to play crude oil with ETFs.