- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
There's nothing good about this data unless you believe spring weather caught up with a warm winter.
Another light volume melt-up is all one can observe.
The set-up for the day began with last night's spectacular earnings news from Apple and continued with Bernanke's news conference.
What action took place in markets up to the close was geared around investors squaring up before Wednesday.
Eurozone issues stole the show on Monday... again.
Volume on Friday wasn't very high for an options expiration.
Stocks didn't like earnings news and economic data overall.
Some leading tech names saw heavy profit-taking on Wednesday.
Much of the rally may just be due to late funding of retirement accounts.